MAY 2,2018: BENG CHOO IS NOT AGGRIEVED.
Hasil carian imej untuk BENG CHOO

KUALA LUMPUR: The Olympic Council of Malaysia (MOM) secretary-general Datuk Low Beng Choo is in disarray and takes an open approach with his assistant Datuk Sieh Kok Chi yesterday.

In fact, Beng Choo stressed that each individual has his or her own opinion and has forgotten it and hopes to continue his duties as Secretary-General of MOM, hereafter.
"Everyone has the right to speak and this is a democracy, I think everyone has the right to vote, to make their own elections.
"But as a lawyer I am familiar with different opinions, maybe others will feel weird, but he is familiar with my profession.
"I've been committed for three years and this is my first term, I'm showing that I'm willing to give them time and energy, so I hope sports associations will continue to support me for a new period," said Beng Choo, today.
Commenting further, he was not surprised to hear the statement as it was Kok Chi's own stand, but Beng Choo believed everyone was entitled to his own view.
"As lawyers daily I confront people with different opinions and standpoints, so this is not an issue because of the context of my work, the daily opposition, so we have to take this matter with open minds," he said, keen to hold the position of Secretary-General of the OCM.
Beng Choo's hot seat for the 2015-2017 term will be challenged by Datuk Mohd Nafizuddin Mohd Najib who is currently the Vice President of MOM and the Malaysian Taekwondo Deputy President.
Yesterday, Kok Chi insisted he had a strong reason to support Nazifuddin to hold the post of Secretary-General on the election of the master body on Saturday.
He said Nazifuddin had a strong record in the country's sports arena as well as MOM needed a humble person, a friendly sports head, appreciated the affiliates and acted as a partner in strengthening the national sports body as well as the development of athletes.
Kok Chi also said Nazifuddin did not hold the highest position in international sports federation and was able to give full time and focus on his duties and responsibilities to MOM.






Comments